You want what braces can give you, a beautifully straight smile. But you dread the idea of giving presentations at work or going out on dates with a mouth full of metal. Keep your confident smile throughout your orthodontic treatment with Invisalign in Austin.
Compared to metal braces, Invisalign treatment is:
- Gentle – With no bumpy metal to rub against you, Invisalign won’t cause irritating friction like braces can.
- Quick – The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is just 12 months. Treatment with braces can take up to three years.
- Discreet – Clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they are barely visible. Plus, you can even remove them for special occasions. No more ugly metal.
- Unobtrusive – You won’t have to make any changes to your diet because you can pop out your aligners to enjoy your favorite meals.
- Better For Your Teeth – Removable aligners also make it easy to keep your teeth clean without special equipment like floss threaders.
The best way to see if Invisalign aligners are right for you is with a free consultation. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule your first orthodontic visit. We have openings almost every day. You’ll find our office conveniently near the Arboretum.