Receive Comprehensive Dentistry in Cordova With Courtesy & Respect
Our goal at Arlington Dental is to give you an exceptional dental experience at every visit. Whether you’re here for a routine checkup or you’re having a complex dental implant procedure performed, we want to make sure your time with us is memorable. We work hard to deliver a high level of dental care so that you’re beyond satisfied with your visit. Below are some of the aspects of our Cordova comprehensive dentistry we think you’ll appreciate:
- We offer two forms of relaxing sedation – inhaled sedation with laughing gas and oral sedation using a small pill.
- All of our patient care rooms are private, so you never have to worry about discretion.
- You can have a cozy blanket and soft pillow to help you feel at home.
- Our attentive staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about your dental care.
Treat your smile to a new level of dental care! Call the team at Arlington Dental to schedule your next appointment: 901-445-8144. Our office is easy to find on Old Dexter Road, not far from Jerry’s Sno Cones. We happily treat patients from Arlington, Cordova, Bartlett, Lakeland, Eads, Atoka, Munford, and Memphis.
Trust Your Smile to Our Team of Experts
Dr. Whitlock is a member in good standing with the American Dental Association and the Tennessee Dental Association, so your smile is in good hands with him. Plus, he has assembled an excellent dental team that will help make sure your smile stays healthy and bright.
Here are a few other reasons you should consider making us your new dental home:
- We accept many insurance plans and will file your claim for you.
- Many payment options are available, including third-party and in-house financing plans.
- Our office has a modern yet cozy feel to it that will set you at ease.
- You can get practically all your dental care performed here in one convenient location.
- We use panoramic and digital X-rays for detailed imaging and precise diagnosis.
- Our 3-D CT scanner is used for cases where we need an extra level of imaging, such as root canals and dental implants.
- For sleep apnea treatment, we use the Eccovision® system to measure your air and nasal passages.
- Our family-oriented team will always do what’s in the best interests of your family members.
For Cordova comprehensive dentistry, look no further than Arlington Dental. Call us today at 901-445-8144 to schedule your next dental visit.