Achieve Straight Teeth With Invisalign in Cordova
Orthodontic treatment used to mean long months spent hiding your smile because you had to wear unsightly metal braces. You also skipped favorite treats because it wasn’t worth the hassle of trying to remove food from your braces. However, with Cordova Invisalign from Arlington Dental, you won’t have to make unwelcome changes to your lifestyle. Dr. Whitlock can use the innovative Invisalign treatment to help you:
- Straighten your teeth in months, not years like traditional braces require
- Gain the confidence to smile broadly when socializing
- Make it easier to maintain good oral health
- Boost your overall self-esteem, which will carry over into all areas of your life
- Make better and more memorable first impressions
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed and stress-free
If you’re tired of dealing with crooked, uneven teeth, call the team at Arlington Dental today at 901-445-8144. Besides Cordova, we welcome patients from Memphis, Bartlett, Arlington, Lakeland, Eads, Munford, and Atoka. If you’re nervous, be sure to ask about our patient amenities that include cozy pillows and warm blankets.
Invisalign Treatment Sets the Standard for Clear Teeth Aligners
The Invisalign system has been available to the general public for over two-and-a-half decades. Over that time, more than 14 million happy patients have used Invisalign’s metal-free, clear plastic aligners to achieve their dream smiles. Dr. Whitlock can use his skills to help you see a more beautiful smile just like all these other patients have. Let us know if you have any questions about Invisalign and how the process works!
Arlington Dental is a Preferred Provider with Invisalign. As an added bonus to choosing us for your Invisalign treatment, you can see a before-and-after comparison without ever having to come into our office. Simply scan the QR code on this page, then take a selfie. In seconds, you’ll see what your smile could look like after you complete your Invisalign treatment.
Enjoy an Easy Process for Your Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign clear aligner therapy is simple:
- When you come into the office, we’ll digitally scan your teeth so we can send the specifications to the lab where your aligners will be made to exact specifications.
- In a couple of weeks, your aligners will arrive at our office. You’ll come back in and we’ll make sure your initial set of aligners fits precisely and comfortably.
- We’ll send you home with several sets of aligners. You’ll wear each set for about two weeks, then switch to the next set.
- Your aligners will be made from smooth, clear plastic, so others will barely notice them.
- Feel free to remove your aligners for eating, brushing, or special occasions. Just wear them for at least 22 hours a day.
- You’ll return to our office about every six weeks for a progress check and to receive new aligners.
- When you reach the last set of aligners, you’ll have your beautifully straight smile.
If you’re ready for a new smile, find out more about Cordova Invisalign from Arlington Dental. Call us today at 901-445-8144 to schedule a consultation. You can also request an appointment online. Be sure to schedule your next regular checkup as well.