You may consider loud snoring no more than a minor annoyance. But if the underlying cause of your snoring is obstructive sleep apnea, it can also threaten your health. Several serious conditions have been linked to apnea, including high blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, and diabetes. Dr. Whitlock uses special diagnostic tools and treats sleep apnea in Cordova with a custom-made sleep appliance. Here’s what you can expect from our sleep apnea treatment:
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Reduced or completely eliminated snoring
- Waking up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day
- Reduced risk of serious health consequences like heart attacks and strokes
- Being more productive during your workday
If you feel like you’re not getting the restful sleep you need, we encourage to to call Arlington Dental today at 901-445-8144 for a consultation.
Lessen Your Risk of Stroke & Other Health Concerns With Our Sleep Apnea Treatment
You deserve to get the sleep you need and reduce your risk for major health concerns. If you suffer from severe sleep apnea, your breathing could be interrupted hundreds of times per night as your airway becomes obstructed by your tongue and the soft tissues in the back of your throat. You wake up long enough to take in more air, then fall back asleep. Most sleep apnea sufferers aren’t even aware this cycle is taking place.
That’s where our obstructive sleep apnea treatment can help. We can:
- Set you up with an at-home sleep study that will be analyzed by a trusted local physician
- Use a system called Eccovision® that measures your airway and nasal passages
- Determine a proper treatment plan, usually a custom-fitted sleep apnea appliance that keeps your airway open while you sleep
You’ll sleep better and wake up feeling rested and ready for all that the day holds for you. Perhaps most importantly, you’ll reduce your chances of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, diabetes, and depression.
Get the relief you deserve from your Cordova sleep apnea. Call Arlington Dental today at 901-445-8144 for a consultation. You can also request an appointment online. Don’t forget to schedule your next regular checkup as well!