You want your mouth to remain as healthy as possible. That means there may be times when big steps are needed to restore your dental health. Cordova oral surgery from Arlington Dental has helped countless patients who wanted to:
- End painful tooth infections
- Create room for dentures
- Prepare their mouths for dental implants
- Prevent long-term oral health issues
If you think you might need a surgical procedure, schedule a consultation with our smile team. Call 901-445-8144 today and a friendly member of our staff will be glad to help you. We’re conveniently located on Old Dexter Road, not far from Corky’s BBQ and Ace Hardware.
Get Comfortable Dental Surgery at Our Modern Facility
It’s not always necessary to see a specialist if you need an oral surgical procedure. Your dentist can handle many types of oral surgery right here. Our dedicated team will make sure you’re comfortable in our private patient care rooms by offering you a choice of sedation options. You can opt for either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation by taking a small pill. For an extra special touch, pillows and blankets will help you feel at home.
To speed your healing and recovery time, we’ll use an innovative technique called platelet-rich fibrin (PRF). We’ll take a small sample of your own blood, then process it and add the fibrin back to your surgical site. You’ll experience a quicker and more comfortable healing time.
Below are some of the types of oral surgery we offer at Arlington Dental:
- Tooth Extractions – We can remove a troublesome tooth to protect your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Dr. Whitlock can handle many cases of wisdom teeth removal in-house.
- Dental Implant Placement – We’ll place your implants here, rather than sending you to an oral surgeon to have it done.
- Bone Grafts – A bone graft will stimulate the growth of new bone cells, preparing your weak jawbone for implants.
For comfortable oral surgery in Cordova, visit Arlington Dental. Call us today at 901-445-8144 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Whitlock. You can also request an appointment online.