Without general dentistry in Cordova, your smile would not keep its luster for long. Dr. Whitlock and our team provide general dental treatments that will help you achieve and maintain your best smile yet. Our treatment will help you:
- Smile with confidence when socializing and making new friends
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental work in the future
- Help you avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
To keep your smile in the best shape possible, visit Arlington Dental for general dental care. Call us today at 901-445-8144 for an appointment. You’ll find us conveniently located on Old Dexter Road, not far from the FedEx Employees Credit Association.
Ask about our new patient specials. Adults can receive an exam with X-rays and a cleaning for $229. The same services, plus a fluoride treatment, are $129 for children 12 and under.
General Dental Services Are at the Heart of What We Do
Arlington Dental offers a variety of general dentistry treatments because these services are so important to the health and beauty of our patients’ smiles. We understand that it’s much easier to prevent dental problems than it is to repair them with restorative or cosmetic dentistry.
Below are some of our general dentistry services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll apply a topical anesthetic to make your teeth cleaning comfortable. Plus, we’ll use an antimicrobial solution and an ultrasonic scaler to ensure your teeth are as clean as possible.
- Preventive Treatments – We may recommend fluoride treatments or tooth sealants to help protect your smile against cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Deep cleaning using scaling and root planing will remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from around and under your gumline so your infected gums can begin to heal.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our lab-crafted mouthguards will protect your smile against injury during sports or from teeth grinding.
- Chronic Dry Mouth Treatment – Our team can make recommendations for specialty products to help you manage this condition and enable your mouth to feel better.
- Chronic Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We’ll try to get to the root cause of the problem, treating it so you don’t have to worry about embarrassing social interactions.
Keep your smile looking fabulous with Cordova general dentistry from Arlington Dental. Call us today at 901-445-8144 to schedule your next dental visit. You can also request an appointment online.